Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Stuff...

Well, today was my 1st official day of summer break! Whoo hoo! However, that didn't mean I was the lady of leisure today. I actually had a pretty full day. I got up at the same time I normally do because I had to take my car in to be serviced - no big deal, it just needed the oil changed and stuff like that, but they could fit me in if I came @ 8 am today. So that was how I started my summer break...hanging out in the Saturn Dealer.


I had a bunch of errands to run, some for school, some just for home & I got to have lunch with Larry. That was the highlight of my day! We also switched cars then & I got to take the new RAV4 to the dealership in Urbana to get it washed ... I even had to wait in a really long line to get that done, but it was "free", so I guess it was worth it.


When I got home I decided to assemble the crib that we got. Last weekend when we were at my folks for Father's day we got to pick it up...it had come from Babies R Us and since there is not one of those close to here I had asked mom & dad to please pick it up from the store closest to them when it finally came in.


It was rather easy to assemble and looks/feels really good. Here are a few pics of it...I think I may be getting ahead of myself in setting it up already, but otherwise it was just in a bulky box for the next few months...this way we can assemble the baby room little bit by little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment