Monday, July 09, 2007

Oh Aunt Laurie...

LD & I are being the good uncle & aunt...or at least we are trying...

We took care of Levi (age almost 2) on Sunday afternoon - that was fun - he "helped" us do some things around the house. It was pretty cute. As long as I made him a refill of his "chochy" aka Chocolate milk, he was happy.

Tomorrow my mom comes down to spend the night with us in the new house and she is taking two more nephews with for the ride & overnight adventure. Curtis (age 5) and Cole (age 3) are coming to see Auntie Laurie's new house - although I suspect they are secretly more excited to see Uncle Larry - he is their new playmate. They LOVE him!

Oh, and we are supposed to get our sod tomorrow. Let's hope that happens! I'm sick of looking at the dirt! (Just wait though - I'll be pretty sick of watering soon after the sod arrives I suspect!)

No comments:

Post a Comment