Saturday, November 08, 2008

The week in review...

This week has been an interesting one...long in some ways, quick in others...

Still waiting on Eli to make his arrival. I'm the most uncomfortable that I've been (no shock there) and I'm really getting impatient.

Friday was my last day at work...well my last day being employed by Unit 4 and my last day earning a paycheck (at least for a while!) It was a slow day, but my co-workers helped by taking me out for lunch and by getting me some gorgeous flowers to say good-bye! That was all very sweet.

In between Monday's Dr. visit when she said I needed to make Friday my last day & the actual last day of Friday the week was pretty full...I had meetings both Tuesday & Thursday afternoon/evening. I ran around town like a crazy woman on Wednesday...had to go to 7 different schools before 1 pm! Oh, and Larry & I went phone shopping after my meeting on Thursday evening...he had promised me a new phone for my birthday & so we went & got that and then he came back to my office to load up my stuff & then we went out to eat at Esquire.

Last night we went out to eat with Mom & Dad Stephens...today we were just bums...neither one of us got clean until after 2 pm and then neither one of us ventured out until after 3 pm. I did get a lot of stuff done here @ home...laundry is all caught up, I baked a loaf of beer bread for dinner, we did dishes (thanks LD!), I did a lot of tidying - especially in our office. I'm feeling better about things for when the baby does come. My house isn't the cleanest it could be, but it is OK. I'll try to tackle a few more things on Monday if I'm still hanging out waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment