Saturday, October 04, 2008

Ok...so I'm in a bit of a rut...

As you can tell...I've been playing with the layout and background of this blog...and for those of you who know the color scheme for the baby's room...well, I may seem to stuck in a rut color wise, but I think it is a good rut. Browns, aquas, blues...



In other news...I think the baby is starting to "move down" some. He's been pretty well lodged up by my ribs for a while now and while I still feel him there he's also now dropping down some and now resting a lot more on my bladder. I guess that is par for the course & I'm hopeful that means he's really getting ready to make his appearance soon!

Here are some more pictures from the shower that we had last weekend. Mandy took these and I think most of them are pretty fun.

After the party was over Larry & Levi were having fun messing around...here they are enjoying a beverage while things got cleaned up!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laurie- love the new look.
    And you are looking adorable although I'm sure by this point that's not really how you're feeling. You're almost there- YAY!

    ReplyDelete