Thursday, October 30, 2008

Off to my last "bobbing" class...

I've been going to Aqua Aerobics class on Tuesday & Thursday evenings with Carle Clinic since April or May (I can't remember....) but tonight will be my last class. I figured that with the expected arrival of Eli in the near future and the schedule that next week may have...if Eli doesn't come I'll have a meeting until 5:45 on Tuesday & another meeting until 5:45 on Thursday - so I figured I'd just call it quits now & not have to pay for another month when I likely won't use any of it (ok...totally hopeful thinking, but a girl can dream can't she?)

It has been fun. It totally feels wonderful to be in the water & feel a little weightless for a bit. I would highly recommend it to any pregnant ladies...the only downside I see is that the pool we use is so chlorinated that I think it has ruined 2 swimsuits. Not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment