Monday, February 26, 2007

The hole @ 300 Dropseed







Somewhere behind those piles of cold, damp, soil there is a giant HOLE - which will eventually be the foundation & basement of our new house!

I had to drop off some papers to the builder this afternoon and he asked me if I'd been by the lot & seen the hole...I think my jaw dropped...the HOLE? They dug one already! Whoo Hoo! So, as soon as I was done with the paper dropping off I headed a bit further South to 300 Dropseed and saw the hole! It is pretty cool to see where it will be on the lot & how much lot there will be around the house too! That is all pretty hard to see in the pictures, but I was having a hard time imagining it when there was just an empty lot too, so this is cool! Enjoy looking at the dirt piles! Hopefully they won't be just dirt piles for very long! :)

2 comments:

  1. How many times in polite conversation can you say "Hey, nice hole!"

    Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete