Monday, May 21, 2007

LIGHTS

They installed the many light fixtures today as well as all the outlets, switches, etc. This 1st shot showcases the two pendant lights above our island. I really like how those turned out! You can also see the recessed lights around the perimeter of the kitchen. Nice, huh? This isn't a great shot, but here you can see the big chandelier in the hall above the entry way. It is on a dimmer & I think will look great at night when lit up! You'll see it though the big window way up top!
In all the bathrooms we have the same lights - I believe this one is in the 1/2 bath - there are two of these fixtures in the other two baths - one over each sink!

Then outside - we have the URBANA fixtures - I liked them b/c the lines were nice & clean & the glass on the fixtures was frosted (so you don't see the bulbs through the clear glass - I'm just not a huge fan of that!) & they were in the correct price range! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment