Saturday, April 21, 2007

So much progress...on so many levels!

Another busy week, one would think that it would be less busy, what with me having a student-teacher working with me @ school and all, but it seems like there are still 100,000,000 things to do each day. Go figure!

Anyway, I had to lead a teacher conference on Tuesday - a little taste of what I will be doing more and more next year. It went well although it meant a lot of back and forth between school & the office
downtown. I've hauled so many HUGE boxes of books this week it is not funny!


I didn't get out to house as much this week, but here is an update on its progress:


We had our home inspection on the Condo on Wednesday. That went well. We were asked to fix a few things, but nothing crazy, so we were happy about that. Now all we are waiting on is the buyer's financing.


When I went to check on the house they were working on siding! They also poured the driveway, sidewalks, patio, etc. Very cool! They were still working on the mudding & taping inside. But it is all coming together very nicely! Whoo Hoo!



Today I went to go purchase our new bedroom set! I had done my homework and I got a pretty good deal! We are getting a set made by Ashely Furniture - but I must say I got us a better deal than we could get from the Ashely store here in Champaign! I was happy about that! GOt to love local businesses! This week I was able to support a local appliance store & a local furniture store! I'm feeling pretty good about that - especially since I also watched a documentary about Wal-Mart that made me sick!


Here's the bedroom set we will soon have! Nice, huh?

1 comment:

  1. house is looking good. and love the bedroom set. looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete